Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ears Infections - Tinnitus - Stomach Acid - Drugs
















What do ear infections, tinnitus, stomach acid, and drugs all have in common?  First you have to read my tinnitus story here My Wife is Going to Kill Me.  As you can see, I have had tinnitus most of my life and it got worse when I became deaf. Also I have always been plagued with ear and sinus infections as far back as I can remember, which I think played a role in me going deaf. You can read more about my story at  World of Silence to get an idea of what I have been through.

Within the last three months I have had two sinus infections..  I get really scared when I start taking antibiotics and steroids, not because I am against them, but because I don’t want to end up with my body getting so used to them that they become ineffective.  Several months ago I had to use a PICC line because oral antibiotics were not sufficient to get rid of my infection. For the past few weeks my  tinnitus has been so bad it has disturbed my sleep.  I tried everything I knew: nasal washes, cutting out caffeine, resting, and so forth.  No improvement.  This week I went to the ENT and he told me that I have a sinus infection again and when I lie down the mucus is going up into my ears, aggravating my  tinnitus.  He suspects I have acid reflux, and I will have to undergo a test to confirm that.

I am mentioning this in a blog because if you have had similar symptoms of sinusitis and tinnitus, you may want to ask your doctor about acid reflux. These are are some of the symptoms of acid reflux::

1.  Hoarseness, especially in the morning
2.  Chronic throat clearing or persistent cough
3.  Chronic sore throat
4.  A feeling of something caught in the throat
5.  Excessive mucous/post nasal drip
6.  Difficulty swallowing
7.  Restless sleep

Can you answer “YES” to any of these?  I know I can.  The diagnostic test for acid reflux  is the Dx-pH Test .  Now comes the interesting part:I did some research online and found that most of the common over-the-counter medications for acid reflux are ototoxic.  I have read different opinions regarding what ototoxic class acid reducers should be in, but I think each person will need to evaluate this for him or herself.  For example, I had to stop one of the medications I took prior to my deafness because it was ototoxic, and eliminating it  helped reduce my tinnitus.  But, if the possibly ototoxic acid blocker prevents future sinus infections, that could also reduce my tinnitus, and it would definitely improve my overall health. I have to weigh the costs and benefits

6 comments:

Leona Knight said...

I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA, DIABETES HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL EFFECTION ION,EPILEPSY,STROKE,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348142454860 and get cured permanently He is real..

website: https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

patrick morrison said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
and mare that are not mentioned here
. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him thruogh his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838 here is also his IG link @Dr_Anuge7 for more information ........

jolene gilman said...

My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he also c My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com o r whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he ure DIABETIES ULCAL CANCER etc.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing.1 Cancer cure2 Diabetes cure3 Ringing ear4 Herpes cure5 Warts cure6 HPV cure7 Get your ex back8 Pregnancy herbal medicine9 Prostate enlargement10 Hepatitis B11 Disability12 Kidney problem Etc

sandra emma said...

Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Aba has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Aba cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Aba for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348107155060    

Anonymous said...

Buy CDC Vaccination cards online
+1 (901) 878-9747 Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online
#BuyCovidVaccineCard #covid #pfizer #vaccine #cdc #covidvaccinecertificate #buycovidcertificate #covid-19 #corona #vaccination #certification #cdcvaccinecertificate #covidcertification #corona #coronavaccinecertificate

Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

Telegram: @Approveddocumente

EMAIL : approvedocs@gmail.com


Anonymous said...

Thank God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor omobhude who save my sister from HIV VIRUS not met Dr.omobhude but heard of his excellent work on people's life,my sister was a carrier of HERBAL and i decided to look for a solution through the medical doctor/hospital the doctor gave my sister some medicine but the medicine was not able to cure it permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with HIV by a Herbal Doctor named Dr.omobhude quickly i search for Dr.omobhude then I saw different sires of testimonies on how Dr.omobhude CURED HIV with Herbal Medicine, for various people and they were cured permanently I decided to contact, I contacted him and he started his work on him life and right now my sister is CURED. she was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS and after taking Dr omobhude Herbal medicine she was CURED and CURED PERMANENTLY. You can reach him on email dr.omobhude1@gmail.com or call him +2349050360605 whats-app him . Thank God, now everything is fine, my sister is CURED by Dr. Omobhude HERBAL MEDICINE , I'm very thankful to Dr. Omobhude , no more going to hospital for help anymore HIV are powerful to my understanding and can cure many disease reach him on his mail for any kind of help THESE ARE THE THINGS priest mandible DOES1. HERPES2. LASSA FEVER3. GONORRHEA4. HIV/AIDS5. LOW SPERM COUNT6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE7. EPILEPSY8. ASEPSIS9. CANCER10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION dr.omobhude1@gmail.com