Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy and You Know It . . . But What if Your Not?



I loved this song when I was a little Jeff.  But know Big Jeff needs to learn it in ASL.

What if your not happy?  Do we expect people to be happy all the time?  Do we hide our unhappiness?  Why?

I don't feel happy so I am not going to clap my hands and not afraid to show it.  I have been going around and around and around trying to figure out what to do with my hearing.  I have been at home for the past 4 days resting and becuase of that my hearing is better.  I haven't been wearing my earplugs because when I do the tinnitus I have is really bad at night and the next day I feel bad.  Today, I went out to do some errands and get ready for my 13th Anniversary and I feel terrible.  The pain in my ear came back and I tried to listen to people but my ability to hear them was bad - like muffled.

I am still not sure about getting a cochlear implant but then again I don't want to go back to work wearing earplugs and having to deal with tinnitus and ear pain along with not able to hear much.

I am just not sure and really confused.  Do I get another opinion but the doctor I saw is really, really good.  I can fly to Los Angeles to one of the best in the USA but that will cost alot since my insurance is not accepted there.

OH MY!  Well I leave you with this song:

1 comment:

Bad Alice said...

Yes, why are people so uncomfortable with us when we're unhappy. I'm convinced it's because it's inconvenient for them.