Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Night Time is Not Easy








I remember when I was a kid I used to love to sleep.  I would sleep in late on weekends and hate waking up early to go to school.  I remember whenever I went to sleep I would have different types of dreams and remember them the next day.  I would keep a journal of what I dreams to see if any of them about me would come true.  

Pain has a way of keeping you up at night.  That's my life story now with very little sleep at night.  I know my ear pain is temporary and doctors are trying to figure it out.  But when I have sharp ear pain, ringing in my ears, or nausea it take me quite a bit of time to recover.

So, I am seeking advice and comments on what keeps you asleep or awake at night?

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tinnitus keeps me up.