Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm A Dreamer!




















As December begins, the year draws to a close .  During this time I tend to think about what has happened and what I want to happen in the coming year.  I know there are some people who sit down each year and write out their goals and aspirations while others just go with the flow.  I am a planner.  My wife is a non-planner.  God put us together for a reason -   to learn when to plan and when to let things be.  I have learned from her that sometimes it’s okay to not plan.  But in this blog I want to share with you my future plans - or should I say dreams.

My dream is to be a highly recognized blogger.  I want to share with the world the story of how I lost my hearing and the struggle I went through coming to terms with it.  I know ReSound and some other deaf community websites (Deaf-Insight.com, SayWhatClub, DeafandHOH, etc) have recognized me and I am thankful for them, but I want to reach out to the hearing world and share my stories.  I have too many hearing friends and family who need to hear my story, because it could make a difference in someones life down the road, especially with the rise in hearing loss around the world.

So, I have a question for everyone.  Please go back and read some of my posts, critique my writing, and give me some ideas for what I should do next year to become a better writer and a better known blogger.

No comments: