Sunday, August 19, 2012

Up and Down - Teeter-Totter Game


Do you remember playing on the teeter-totter?  Did you like being up in the air or down on the bottom?











It takes a lot of effort to talk to the hearing and pay attention to their lips and not to mention they have to keep it to a minimum because my ears hurt after awhile.  What kind of relationship is telling someone I am tired of hearing your voice sorry I will have to talk to you later? I know the doctors are doing their best to help me feel better but where is the "FINISH LINE".  When can I finally go outside and not be afraid of noises. 

I am tired of playing teeter-totter.  I am fine with not hearing, that's not the issue, its the ear pain. The only way I get some relief is locking myself in my room with no sound and no people around me.  What kind of life is that?  I just want the magic pill to help me sleep at night and stop the ear pain throughout the day unless if I have my earplugs in.

Well, I am trusting God will continue to provide me with resources to work through this experience.

Amen. 

I guess this is my finish line statement
Psalm 30:11 - "You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy . . ."

No comments: