Monday, October 29, 2012

T-Minus 7 Days
















In 7 Days, I return back to work.  I work at a University, and my responsibility is students' academic history all the way until they graduate from school.  If the student has issues with professors, study concerns, family problems, or anything else, they come to me for assistance.  I am their main point of contact, and the person to give them hope to finish their education.
 
I am looking forward to returning; I have been out since June 2012.  My ears are healing still,  but I feel it is time to go back to work.  If you are not familiar with my story, I woke up one morning with no hearing at all and thought I was sick with ear infection, which turned out to be permanent hearing loss.  Well, at least this is what the doctors think the reasoning is to be for the sudden hearing loss.

So, what am I doing this week?  This week is last minute doctor appointments.  I am going to see my audiologist to get another hearing aid adjustment now that I have my earmolds.  I am also going to see my ENT, and my headache doctor.  I have a busy week but no worries. I have a special treat in store for Jeff on Friday.  See picture below:




 

No comments: