Monday, July 16, 2012

Not Cool Anymore

Typical Mall on Saturdays

















I use to love to shop.  I would go see what others are buying, see if "Justice"  will ever take down there "40 % sign off" down because it seems as though they always have a sale, stop by the Godiva shop to get a yummy chocolate.  I guess you can say I was a little bit unusual thinking spending time in a mall was fun.


NOW with my hearing gone and recent hospital visit - I get really bad headaches and and my ears hurt a lot.  Saturday I took my daughters to the mall and as soon as we walked into the mall I had just bad ear pain and my almost felt like I was going to pass out. There is an actually medical terminology for those with hard of hearing and listening to sensitive sounds called recruitment.  I can definitely say I will not be going back to the mall nor noisy places for a long time.  I will just stick to the quieter side of life.
We live a world with so much noise.  I wonder before Creation if there were sounds?  I wonder what kind of sound are in Heaven?  I sure hope Heaven is quieter than Earth (don't take that personal).  I just think humans talk too much and need to spend more time practicing silence.  I don't think I really appreciated silence before until now.

No comments: