Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty


Today I am on a quest to find out what helps you sleep and what keeps you awake? 










For me, last night, after going to dinner with my family at a very loud restaurant, my ears hurt me ALL NIGHT LONG.  I didn't get much sleep.  The restaurant was not the type of place where you bring young kids to eat so I didn't expect the noise level to go beyond what I could handle with ear plugs.  But, I guess that wasn't the case.  

Here are a few things that help me relax:

1.  Dark room with no noise and laying still on a comfortable bed.
2.  Writing my blog.
3.  Meditation
4.  Eating licorice

Now it is your turn.  Tell me what helps you relax?  I look forward to your comments.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A glass of wine at dinner

Professor Jeff said...

Yes, a nice glass of red wine.

john said...

Vitamin B12 and hour or so before bedtime and meditataion